Finance Manager at Speedaf Logistics
Prefer not to state
Speedaf was established in 2019. We are a joint-venture company invested by Chinese leading express enterprises. Since founded, we continuously expand global network, develop and optimize products, improve customer experience, and introduce IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
Currently, we are building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, sea and road transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and Africa. By doing so, it will reduce end-to-end logistics costs between China and Africa while providing a stable and recognized logistics services to our customers. Speedaf is localization-oriented, and we believe in creating both opportunities and possibilities of every region we operate in. We work with local teams and understand needs of customers. We offer a variety of products and value added service to cover different commercial or personal scenarios for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Oversee the overall corporate budgeting preparation, management and monitoring processes.
- Monitor and manage all expense within the allotted budget.
- Predicting future financial trends for the company.
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice on how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Perform financial analysis, reporting and management activities.
- Ensure that the financial reports are prepared and delivered on time.
- Review financial data for accuracy, correctness and completeness.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports.
- Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk.
- Analysing market trends and competitors.
- Any other job duties assigned from time to time.
- Master’s Degree
- Must have 8 – 10 years working experience with at least 5 years as a Finance manager.
- Must be from the Logistics industry.
Deadline: 15th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.