Suspath Nigeria Limited – We are a growing waste management company with a passion for keeping the environment clean and safe. We provide household and commercial waste collection services to our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Service Administration Officer
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- We are a growing waste management company with a passion for keeping the environment clean and safe. We provide household and commercial waste collection services to our customers. We are currently looking to hire an experienced professional to fill the position of Finance and Service Administration Officer.
- We are looking for a dynamic and versatile professional who will provide hands-on support to the Operations & Development Manager to provide the following functions: finance and reporting, business and operations planning, office and service administration and field team supervision.
- The successful candidate will play a critical role in supporting the Operations and Development Manager in improving service delivery and strategic decision making. If successful, you will be responsible for overseeing the administrative and financial functions towards driving best practices within the organisation.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of a B.Sc Finance / Accounting or related degree
- Knowledge of standard accounting practices and procedures
- At least 5 years of overall professional experience in a reputable organization
- The ideal candidate has experience and responsibility for maintaining quality and content of financial data and management reports.
- Technology savvy with experience in the use of Microsoft packages and reporting software
- A successful track record in setting priorities; organization and problem-solving skills which support and enable sound decision making
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- A multi-tasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment
- Personal qualities of integrity, honesty, and dedication to the mission of the organization.
- Strong leadership & managerial skills.
- Timeliness, good time management.
- Self-starter able to use own initiative.
- Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicating monthly and annual financial statements.
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors.
- Administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes and keep the Director abreast of the organizationâ€™s financial status.
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
- Implement a robust contracts / customer management and financial management / reporting system; ensure that the contract / customer billing and collection schedule is adhered to and that financial data and cash flow are steady and support operational requirements.
- Develop, Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices; improve the finance department’s overall policy and procedure manual.
- Effectively advise, communicate and present critical financial matters to management.
Business and Service Administration:
- Work closely with all external partners including Federal and State Environmental Protection Agencies, contractors, suppliers and consultants.
- Provide administrative support as well as facilities and procurement management to ensure smooth, efficient and consistent business operations.
- Support the Operations and Development Manager in delivering an achievable service plan through a daily and weekly route planning schedule for the field team.
- Ensure registration requirements are always kept current and files statutory returns and renewals.
- Manage all company assets and infrastructures, ensuring that a maintenance log is developed and adhered to.
N40,000 – N50,000 / Month.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.