Finance and Administration Manager at Panagora Group
Panagora Group, a woman-owned, small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance and Administration Manager
Job Opening ID: 519
Location: Abuja Capital Territory
Employment Type: Full time
Project / Activity: USAID/Nigeria Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
Zip / Postal Code: 000000
- Panagora Group, a small business specializing in monitoring, evaluation, and learning, global health, and international development, seeks an experienced monitoring advisor for an anticipated USAID/Nigeria Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning activity.
- This is a long-term position based in Abuja, Nigeria expected to start in Spring 2021.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum five years of progressive experience in financial management and/or accounting.
- Knowledge of U.S. Government financial and procurement rules and regulations a plus.
- Demonstrated capacity to support a financial management or general ledger system with proven attention to detail with accuracy and reliability as key drivers of success.
- Knowledge of regulatory, contractual, legal, and financial compliance requirements associated with USAID funding required.
- Strong knowledge working on MS Excel, CostPoint, and other accounting software.
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and adapt to frequently changing priorities.
- Must be a legal resident of Nigeria.
- Strong English oral and written communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement and manage all field financial policies in compliance with Panagora polices, client policies, and local laws.
- Collaborate with the senior office manager to manage office operations, finance and accounting, procurement and purchasing, facilities and office services, in-country travel, and logistics.
- Ensure that all invoices are paid in a timely manner and that invoices agree with supporting documentation, including price quotes, purchase requests, purchase orders, time sheets, and contractual documents are per Panagora’s and USAID procedures for procurement.
- Oversee cash flow, including fund transfers from the home office, local currency exchanges, and petty cash.
- Work to reconcile bank accounts in collaboration with the home office and ensure all transactions are captured and completed in the financial accounting system as part of the month-end closing process.
- Maintain current standing with all mandated tax liabilities and organization registrations.
- Review and prepare as necessary country activity travel advances, processes travel claims and works with country program staff to resolve accounting related issues.
- Execute audit preparations and timely response to audit requests.
- Maintain financial and administrative records and file documents.
- Other duties as assigned by the COP or designee.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Only applicants who include the required application components will be considered.
- Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.