Field Sales Manager at Frutta Juice and Services Nigeria Limited
Frutta Juice and Services Nigeria Limited – Since its incorporation in 2003, Frutta Juice & Services Ltd is committed to the manufacture of wide range of fruit juices and drinks. Our operational processes conform to international and Nigeria standards delights our consumers’ expectations. We use the finest raw material from around the globe to blend our juices and drinks using the most advanced safe technologies under hygienic conditions. Passionate for the taste of delicious fruits? Blended using the finest fruit concentrates and filled in gable top packaging using hot fill process, Frutta Juice offers you the benefits of natural nutrients and the great taste of fruits. It is available in five variants, in two different sizes 1L and 250 ml.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Set and monitor sales target of customers in dedicated channels and ensure achievement of targets in the focus channels i.e. Bukas, HoReCa, Education (schools with boarding facilities), institutions with catering facilities etc.
- Recruit agreed number of Distributors as well as supervise all DB’s operators (Van Sales Reps, Business Development Executive etc) and attendants to ensure productivity.
- Drive coverage in dedicated channels – Bukas, HoReCa, Education (Schools with boarding facilities) and institutions with catering facilities.
- Implement Channel promotional activities for all Frutta points of consumption and ensure prompt and accurate reporting.
- Support the Area Sales Managers by providing feedback on customer stock requirements and usage/depletion.
- Conduct field coaching and trade visits with third party sales force in the channels to ensure flawless execution of our field sales plans.
- Participate in the Branch Weekly Operations Review, track channel and distributor performance, with clear analysis on sell-out activities and impact on branch performance.
- B.Sc qualification or HND in any discipline.
- Must have 3 – 5 years’ experience in Field Sales Management especially Out-of-Home Experience/ HORECA field Sales, in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment.
- Excellent communications, negotiation, people management skills.
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft office package.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Only candidates with Field Sales experience in the FMCG preferably in Food and Beverages should apply.
Deadline: 19th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only candidates with Field Sales experience in the FMCG preferably in Food and Beverages should apply.