Field Marketing Specialist at Oracle Nigeria
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Marketing Specialist
Ref Id: 3-200012NI
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Plans, executes, and measures demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue for Field Sales organization.
- Meets with Sales leaders to create strategic marketing plan in support of Sales pipeline and revenue objectives.
- Participant in regular pipeline and forecast review meetings.
- Develops and implements tactical marketing programs in conjunction with Sales, Channels, Product Marketing, Product Management, Oracle Direct (Telesales), and external influencers such as user groups and industry trade associations.
- Provides onsite execution support for marketing programs.
- Tracks lead flow to ensure the appropriate Sales channels are following up with event attendees and campaign responders in a timely manner.
- Creates and manages program budget, measures ROI through metrics analysis and reporting.
- Proven track record executing multi-faceted event programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to engage customers in dialogue about their business needs and IT solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, and ability to work on far-flung virtual teams.
- Understands principles of Sales business/revenue/pipeline management.
- Moderate technical and strategic understanding of Technology, Applications, and Industry solutions being marketed.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes from event design to execution to lead flow.
- Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following language: English.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).