We are a prominent company incorporated about 20 years ago in Nigeria. We have since become a leading indigenous security and safety company in Nigeria and have today grown and developed to a holding company through diversification into Security and Safety; Feed Mill/Allied Products Manufacturing; Integrated Farming (including crops production, livestock farming and processing); Facilities Management and Property Development. Our vision is to be a leading brand in Africa, maximizing value for all our stakeholders, earning and sustaining their loyalty.
Our ongoing strategic progressive expansion of our company’s operations has created opportunities for professionals from the security and safety / agric business companies to join our team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Field Marketing Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The ideal person will be the Head Office Digital Marketing Coordinator with the responsibility of driving our strategic efforts to increase brand awareness, generate potential customer lead, and create sales for the company using electronic, internet and social and media platforms.
- Should be ready to resume immediately with ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
Job Description Requirements
- Supporting the sales force throughout Nigeria with general requirements and operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Deal with incoming customer enquiries and assist the sales force with daily sales administration activities.
- Plan and execute multi-platform digital marketing campaigns using official emails, company’s website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other ICT platforms.
- Be very current with digital marketing news and developments aimed at guiding the Company at future growth opportunities and growth strategies.
- Generate and regularly update prospective customers’ database from electronic, internet and social media platforms and report traffic on company’s website/social media handles to Management for appropriate decision making.
- Generally advise the Company on social media and digital marketing trends and international best practices.
- Update digital marketing records and ensure the generation and submission of routine daily, weekly, monthly and annual Digital Marketing Reports using Microsoft Office suites including Excel, Word and Outlook.
Academic, Work Experience and Skills
- Should possess HND or B.Sc in (or equivalent) in Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communication, Information Communication Technology (ICT), Business Administration, and Social Sciences or related academic fields.
- A minimum of five (5) years work experience preferably in security and safety/agric business companies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with ability to professionally handle, investigate and respond to customers’ complaints or requests regarding food quality and safety.
- Experience with marketing automation including animation, graphic designs, website/email and social media marketing.
- Adherence to established policies, procedures and safe logistics standards.
- Must be smart, agile, passionate, creative, analytical and result-oriented with flair for details.
Deadline: 24th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.