Field Engineer at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Engineer
Job Type: Contract
- Ensure that all activities onboard the installation vessel are complying with approved procedures and act as supervisor onboard during operations
- Ensure adequate and timely reporting to CPY rep installation vessel, anticipates problems, optimizes, improves, offers solutions with regards to offshore operation associated to the IV
- Participate to daily coordination meeting with Contractor
- Able to judge of Major event to warn CPY rep on board or discipline leader if necessary
- Adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behaviour about Company “Code of Conduct” and HSE rules and regulations.
- Ensure that installation procedures are taken into account, the mitigation measured developed/implemented via RISK assessment / QRA / JSA etc.
- Ensure on SITE that all activities within the installation vessel perimeter are complying with Installation Procedures;
- Coordinate with other discipline of technical concerns
- Ensure that all changes to the approved Installation programme and procedures are implemented by CTR on Site;
- Ensure that all temporary installations, equipment’s, fluids, spare parts and consumables for Pre commissioning activities are identified and available;
- Identify/monitor vendor mobilization/demobilization schedule for Pre commissioning activities
- Monitor that CTR follows properly RFC validation workflow, propose corrective actions as necessary, and in last resort, propose targeted additional CPY supervision
- Ensure ICAPS Punch List are updated,
- Ensure the tracking of anomalies and non-conformities performed by the Contractor and ensure a correct follow-up of corrective actions.
- Liaise with the discipline specialist to any technical concern or resolution implantation
- Ensure CPY supervision on deck and during the main operations
- Ensure that the Pre commissioning project methodology is correctly implemented on Site
- Follow up and validate all Pre commissioning activities as per Project specifications, design and codes. As such, he shall:
- Participate to KOM with Contractor/Subcontractors wrt Pre commissioning matters
- Interface with Contractor Pre commissioning Leader; other Package Pre commissioning / Completion entities;
- The field engineer ensures that all mitigation measures identified during the risk assessments are implemented onboard or during the operations.
- Support the RSES D to assess any technological risk analysis, especially in relation to major risks.
- Observance of the work and health / hygiene conditions necessary in order to protect people;
- Regular participate to Safety walk onboard
- Ensure applicability during operation of downgraded situations (detection, analysis, compensatory measures…) with a view to restoring normal.
- Compliance with the affiliate-defined security measures
- Preservation or improvement of the level of cleanliness, safety and integrity on the installations;
- Qualification: Chartered Engineer with relevant experience of offshore production facilities and projects.
- Strong communication and procedure / report writing skills. Works well with others in an offshore environment. Ability to understand and interpret instruction and coordinate own work.
- Knowledge and understanding of subsea engineering/installation associated with Oil & Gas construction and field development.
- Professional Experience (number of years): 10
- Experience within project : (number of years): 5
- Minimum level of experience required: 10 years or more
- Languages: English (D-Full professional proficiency).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply