Bizpool Africa is an outsourcing agency that trains and creates career opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Electrical Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Higher Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering / Power Systems / Electrical Electronics degree from an tertiary institution
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn the required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects.
- Managing all Installations of Digital Meters
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working and supervising a variety of technicians.
Deadline: 31st October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Statement of relevant Field Experience to: email@example.com using “Electrical Engineer” as the subject of the email.