FHON Consulting – We pride ourselves with working with clients who are ambitious and want to set define goals and objectives.
FHON Consulting believes that putting the right things in place such as people, processes, and systems with exceptional customers’ expectation in mind, will get one to the right place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation?s culture
- Monitoring performance managing campaigns on social media.
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in any course, with either NYSC Certificate or Exception
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work as a team, handle various projects at one time, lead others, delegate
- Ability to follow-up and make accurate decisions
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude at all times
- Ability to keep an open and objective view and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to listen empathetically and be respectful at all times
- Ability to communicates assertively
- Ability to maintain composure and stay focused.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office. Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments / updating calendars is a must.
- Organization and attention to detail
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Time management
- Systems analysis
- Mathematical and deductive reasoning
- Critical thinking
- Active learning
- Clerical knowledge
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Job Title: Architect
- Develop ideas keeping in mind clients’ needs
- Supervise project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design are implemented
- Visit site to check on project status and report on project
- Follow architectural trends and advancements
- Generate 2D and 3D drawings when required
- Prepare drawings as it might be required on sites throughout the construction period
- Handle the internal Structural needs of the Company
- Coordinate the building team.
- Work under intense pressure.
- Be a team leader.
- Handle different projects at the same time.
- A graduate with bachelor’s or HND holder, must have completed NYSC
- 2 + years’ experience in similar role.
- Certification are preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and Adobe editing system.
- Highly motivated and can work under tight deadlines.
- Team player with excellent personnel management skills.
- Excellent use of Architectural Software’s (i.e. AutoCAD, Revit designs, etc.).
- Proven experience in architectural document production and team coordination.
- In-depth ability to read, develop and interpret architectural drawings.
- Ability to develop, communicate, and present design concepts orally and graphically.
- Proficiency with Revit, Sketch-Up, and AutoCAD Suite is required.
- Experience and interest in high performance architectural design.
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Must be able to do 3D Rendition
- Have strong visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment, and work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Have good drawing skills, with the ability to work in three dimensions (3D)
- Be inventive and imaginative
- Have reasonable mathematical skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have presentation skills
- Be able to organise projects
- Have a logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem solving
- Have time management skills
- Be self-confident and able to cope with criticism of their work
- Be able to manage others.
N60,000 – N80,000 / month
Deadline: 14th August, 2020.