A leading Tomato Paste Manufacturer is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Quality Control Officer
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s Degree,
- Experience: 3 – 6 years work experience.
- Review and report of non-conformities including product recalls, customer complaints and internal non-conforming events and CAPA study
- Writing, revision and review of quality systems and batch release procedures at various third parties and to maintain all relevant standards and regulatory protocols.
- Damaged, dented and shortage review and reporting in the imported and locally manufactured products in various warehouses on a weekly basis.
- To conduct periodic warehouse hygiene audit to ensure stored product adheres to the desired specification(s) and standard(s)
- To conduct GWP audits, pest control and safety audits in various warehouse and third parties as per the ISO 1400,1800 and 2200 to improve their systems as per the organisational requirements.
- perform chemical tests on materials, samples, and finished products
- Analyze the data revealed by lab tests
- Adhere to safety rules and regulations at all times
- Overall upkeep of QMS and FSSC records
- Lead Internal auditor team for internal audit
Deadline: 3rd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.