Female Mixologist at Smart Partners Consulting
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Mixologist
- Mixologists mix various types of alcohol and other ingredients to create traditional cocktails and design brand-new cocktails and mixed drinks. The ideal candidate will work flexible hours during all shifts, including evenings, nights, and weekends.
- Must have good people skills to keep customers entertained
- Must possess extensive knowledge of alcohol and cocktails of all types.
- Customer service – mixologists are entertainers as well as drink servers, which requires excellent customer service and good people skills
- Salesmanship – because mixologists make suggestions to guests and attempt to upsell drink orders by offering more expensive brands of alcohol or costlier cocktails, employers look for professionals with sales experience to fulfill this role
- Communication skills – mixologists engage people at various marketing events as well as customers at the bar, so people who pursue this path need good verbal communication skills to succeed
- Computer skills – because mixologists use point of sale systems and other computer programs, employers seek professionals with basic computer skills
- Take orders from customers, serve drinks, and collect money for the orders they fill.
- Make syrups, infusions, tinctures, mixed drinks, and cocktails of all types to fulfill customer orders.
- Productively engage guests while mixing drinks, talking to customers about spirits and offering trivia and history about various alcohols to keep customers engaged and enjoying themselves.
- Adhere to state laws regarding alcohol consumption by checking customer identification and cutting off customers who have had too much to drink.
- Suggest cocktails and mixed drinks to customers who are unsure about what they want to order.
- Prepare all drink garnishes and keep the garnish station continuously stocked during their shifts.
- Craft original beverage menu items and design new, innovative cocktails using the ingredients that are already supplied by the company.
- Keep the bar area clean and organized, maintaining all sanitation standards of the business and local food and beverage laws.
- Responsible for keeping the bar well stocked and fully supplied with alcohol, and for filling out inventory forms in order to replace items as needed.
Deadline: 30th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.