PWI Global Concept is a physical Hostel Management, training, and consultancy firm. We work with institutions, real estate firms, private Hostel owners, as well as individuals seeking to become professional Hostel managers to achieve sustainability and develop their human capital in the Hostel Management sector. We provide practical training that keeps your Hostel running on a professional level and results-oriented advisory services that translate into immediate ROI for clients. Services provided include training, consultancy, Physical Hostel Management, and Recruitment.
We are recruiting for one of client’s organization to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Hostel Manager
Location: Akure Axis, Ondo
Qualifications and Experience
Candidates for the post of Hostel Manager must possess the following:
- At least HND / B.Sc from a recognized institution with NYSC Discharge Certificate or evidence of exemption. Certificate in Hostel Management or Facility management would be added advantage.
- Strong leadership skill
- The age range of 35 years upward
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in a tertiary institution is required.
- Strong ability to manage people effectively
- Strong ability to manage students
- Discipline in all ramification
- Good communication skill
- Ability to work under pressure
Terms and Conditions
- Remuneration and conditions of service would be as stated in the letter of appointment.
Deadline: 28th November, 2020.