Female Digital Marketing Executive in an IT Solutions Company
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an IT Solutions Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Relevant education Degree in marketing or any other related field
- Female preferably
- 4 years’ experience in digital marketing space
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Proficient in content marketing theory, development and application.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Developing ways to monitor, measure and report on the impact of social media campaigns and effects on the business
- Develop contents for B2B e-mails, SMS marketing and increase brand awareness and image.
- Run digital campaigns for all entities to attract new business leads.
- Conduct market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities.
- Prepare reports on findings from research for internal and external use and organise the company’s publication.
- Support the sales team in drafting and reviewing proposals and commercial arrangements in line with trends in the sectors and customers’ requirements
- Create, update and manage all published contents (images, videos and written) in Nigeria and other entities
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Planning and executing all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns with the sound knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotions, launching of new product lines etc
- Establishing and driving internal and external communications strategy that positively affects employees’ and customers’ understanding, engagement and commitment with the result of a stronger connection to the company and leads to return on investments
- Generate and convert leads for all entities
- Ensure that all marketing materials, website content, and publications are accurate for branding and comply with the organization’s brand architecture.
- Developing strategic plan, which addresses critical issues in marketing and communications.
- Optimizing SEO, SEM, Google analytics to convert leads for sales team.
- Monitoring of sales CRM and assign leads to appropriate personnel
150,000 naira monthly (negotiable).
Deadline: 13th October, 2020.