Pickmeup International Company – The transportation industry is antiquated and has remained relatively unchanged, with minimal use of technology, sub-par service levels, and no national brand. Pickmeup is the first national brand for on-demand rides. We offer businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability, and unmatched customer service, all powered by our proprietary technology platform. We provide easy web and mobile transportation, flexible ride options, transparent pricing, real-time tracking and confirmations, up-to-the-minute ETAs, Ride Ratings, and a feature-rich API for a seamless “last mile” logistics solution. Pickmeup is headquartered in Warri, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Customer Care Representative
Location: Akure, Ondo
- Monitor the operation and general activities of customers and drivers.
- Monitor driver’s relationships with customers.
- Identifying trends and rending optimum service to customers.
- Assist in design, review, and update processes, policies, and procedures line with organizations’ value proposition and communicate service standards to the operations so that quality customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Coach and train drivers to ensure proper understanding of the drivers and customers’ application and other goals and policies of the organization required to optimize services.
- Note customer’s complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints are properly attended to, queries escalated appropriately, and ensure customers informed of their state in the resolution process.
- Establish and maintain a professional friendly relationships with drivers.
- Collaborate with relevant departments e.g marketing in deploying promos and other activities.
- Provide feedback on customer patronage and perception of pick me up brand and services for brand evaluation and development.
- Provide weekly reports for all activities and departments.
- Applicant must have 0 to 1-year experience with a ride-hailing firm with IT knowledge.
- The applicant must possess good computer and telecommunication skills.
- The applicant must be innovative and creative.
- The applicant must have the ability to work to achieve set targets and goals.
- The applicant must have the ability to work in a competitive environment.
Deadline: 30th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.