Jewel Jemila is high fashion women’s wear brand that designs and retails its own range of sophisticated women’s clothing in Nigeria. The brand has continuously released breathtaking and bestselling clothing since its launch in 2013. The company prides itself in the delivery of ready-to-wear as well as bespoke fashion items that meet the exceptional quality mark every season.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fashion / Warehouse Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Jewel Jemila (JJ) is seeking a dedicated individual to assist in managing operations around inventory management, quality control, vendor management, fabric sourcing and service delivery.
- The ideal JJ Assistant will be motivated and posses a strong interest in fashion design and warehouse management.
- Minimum of OND Qualification.
- Strong interest in the fashion industry.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Reside on the mainland, Lagos.
- Provide administrative support, answering phones, check and reply to e-mails, and plan meetings with vendors and clients
- Attendfashion-related special events and in some casessupportto plan them
- Plan for upcoming sales,eventsand product launches for clothingcollections
- Monitor stock at the warehouse and work with office manager to ensure clothing racks are replaced before being empty
- Plan and assist with photo shoots
- Managepacking and shippingof items from the warehouse
- Planmodel fittings andensurethat the model wears the clothing piece properly
- Research trends and current fashions
- Source forfabricsin the most cost-effective ways and place order with suppliers
- Assist with fabric cutting and sewing, pattern making and setting up showrooms
N30,000 – N35,000 Monthly
Deadline: 3rd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Fashion Warehouse Assistant” as the subject of the mail