Farm Supervisor in an Agricultural Firm
Bellforte Consulting – Our client is an Agricultural venture of crop husbandry farms and gearing to expand to animal husbandry. It presently cultivates cash crops of cocoa,oil palm and plantain.
They are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Supervisor
Location: Ijero Ekiti LGA, Ekiti
Job type: Full-time
- Directs and coordinates farm activities such as soil preparation,grading,tilling,planting,chemical application,harvesting and sales management.
- Purchase supplies such as seeds,farm inputs,chemicals,
- Hire and discharge farm workers.
- Demonstrate working techniques,practices and safety regulations.
- Monitor irrigation systems.
- Analyses of market conditions to determine acreage allocations.
- Record information such as production,sales and stock
- Prepare operational and financial reports
- Inspect and arrange for farm equipments for planting and harvesting.
- Confer with purchasers of farm output-sales management
- B.Sc / HND Agric Science, Animal Husbandry, Crop Production or similar or related field
- Relevant working experience not less than five years