Farm Manger in a Lead Enterprise Support Company
Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited is a foremost Human Resources Solutions organization with many years of cumulative experience and expertise. We are prolific in Outsourcing, Recruitment, Head hunting and HR Advisory. We are a multi-sectorial servicing company, with landmark service deliverables to our clients in varied industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Manager
Location: Ugheli, Delta,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 – 10 years work experience.
- Directs and coordinates worker activities, such as planting, irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, grading, payroll, and recordkeeping
- Determines procedural changes in drying, grading, storage, and shipment for greater efficiency and accuracy.
- Analyzes soil to determine type and quantity of fertilizer required for maximum production.
- Inspects equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Contracts with farmers or independent owners for raising of crops or for management of crop production.
- Confers with purchasers and arranges for sale of crops
- Records information, such as production, farm management practices, and parent stock, and prepares financial and operational reports.
- Hires, discharges, transfers, and promotes workers, enforces safety regulations, and interprets policies
- Evaluates financial statements and makes budget proposals
Deadline: 31st October, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.