Farm Manager at MAO Farms Nigeria Limited
MAO Farms Nigeria Limited is a leading state of the art farm in Ogbomoso, Oyo State with vast interest in Greenhouse farming. The enterprise is on a mission to supporting Nigeria achieve food security and improve the living standards of its employees.
We are recruiting to fill vacant position below:
Job Title: Farm Manager
Location: Ogbomoso, Oyo.
- A passion for crop and animal production.
- Ensuring that all activities are in strict compliance with latest international standards
- Obtain and maintain United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Organic Certification
- Establishment of Greenhouses for exotic products
- Developing and implementing products value addition strategy
- Preparing plans and cost estimates for planting, harvesting, processing and sale of produce
- Maintaining a cordial relationship with all stakeholders
- Reporting performance against plans to the company Board
- Transparency and integrity
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor’s degree in Crop Management, Horticulture, etc
- 15 years’ work experience on integrated farms growing crops and raising animals on at least 5,000 acres of farmland.
- Greenhouse experience is an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as manager of an integrated farm
- Up to N200,000 monthly salary
- Company car – self maintained
Deadline: 8th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their handwritten Application plus Resume with copies of all relevant Certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Job title” as subject of the email.