FairMoney Ongoing Job Vacancy – Apply Now!
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Lead Payroll Administrator
Employment Type: Full time
- We are looking for an experienced payroll administrator to overview daily payroll operations in our company.
- Your primary responsibility will be to issue employee payments, considering deductions and withholdings.
- You’ll prepare payroll schedules and records and you’ll contribute to various accounting tasks, such as updating payroll files.
- To succeed in this role, you must have strong mathematical skills and knowledge of national and regional laws on payroll and taxes.
- You will report to the VP, Finance while working very closely with the People’s department.
- Administer payroll for employees; including basic salaries as well as allowances and bonuses
- Review and abide by company policies and procedures
- Prepare reports for weekly, quarterly and yearly reviews
- Make sure account balances are correct
- Resolve payroll errors
- Calculate net salaries considering deductions and withholdings
- Oversee employee paychecks
- Prepare accounting files, records, and schedules
- Monitor paid and unpaid leaves
- Answer employee questions concerning payroll
- Participate in payroll audits
- Ensure compliance with governmental laws on payroll accounting and taxes.
- Proven work experience as a Payroll professional or similar role
- No less than 3 years relevant experience (i.e. working on payroll)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and payroll software programs (experience using SeamlessPayroll is an added advantage)
- Accounting background is an added advantage
- Experience processing statutory remittance (i.e. NSITF, ITF, NHF, etc.)
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.