Factory Worker at Ifgreen Industries and Investment Limited
IFGREEN Industries and Investment Limited – With a team of experienced and versatile professionals and Consultants in the Agricultural industry, IFGREEN industries and investment limited was incorporated by the Corporate Affairs Commission to carry on the business of farm development, agricultural production, processing and marketing. The Company’s primary focus in her early years of operations is to engage in commercial farming and industrial scale processing of cassava into High Quality Food Grade Cassava Starch (HQCS)for manufactures of industrial and consumer goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Worker
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Factory Worker for sorting, packing the products as well as operating the machines.
- Your job duties involve heavy lifting, so you need physical strength and stamina for loading and unloading materials.
- You also need communication skills to coordinate with the rest of the team.
- Assemble raw materials for production.
- Track any orders that you complete during your shift
- Execute and manage machines, carry out inspections and packing of finished products
- Maintain a neat and sterile plant processing environment.
- Follow all safety protocols
- Complete your daily tasks in a timely manner
- Operate factory machinery
Requirements and Qualifications
- A High School Diploma or above
- Physical strength and stamina
- Excellent communication skills.
Deadline: 31st July, 2021.