Factory Supervisor, Plastic Line at Jubaili Agrotec Limited
Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 in Nigeria, which acquired since then a leading position in the market. The company has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. Our vision is to be leader in the agricultural sector. Our mission statement is “Let’s grow together”, growing hand in hand with our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Supervisor, Plastic Line
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Helps manufacturing staff achieve company goals by communicating expectations, planning, monitoring, and evaluating job results
- Enforces company policies and guidelines
- Recruits, hires, and trains employees
- Assists workers by offering personal growth opportunities
- Implements cost-saving strategies and techniques
- Ensures that production plans are completed by a certain time
- Contacts appropriate sources for repair issues
- Counsels employees on how to achieve an optimal output or workflow
- Resolves issues and disputes between manufacturing employees
- Creates and maintains professional schedules
- Communicates with and assists other manufacturing departments as needed
- Evaluates the condition of production equipment
- Maintains a clean and safe environment for all workers
- Compiles and analyzes production records.
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification with 8 – 13 years work experience.
- Previous supervisory experience
- Excellent coaching and communication skills
- Ability to track expenses and compile budget reports
- Broad knowledge of production planning processes
- Strategic planning skills
- Comfortable working in an automotive manufacturing environment.
Deadline: 20th May, 2022.