Factory Operations Manager at Don Quester Consulting
Don Quester Consulting is a Management Consulting Organization. We offer bespoke interventions focused on significantly improving individual effectiveness and organizational performance. Our customized solutions are focused on helping individuals, organizations and communities realize their potentials and express new possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Operations Manager (Furniture Factory)
Job Application Code: FOM-002
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- Apt understanding and ability to practically implement industry manufacturing policies and processes with minimum or no error rate.
- Ability to create strategy, drive implementation, monitor compliance and write effective progress reports suitable for reference and decision making.
- Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Ability to manage production team to efficient and effective performance.
- Ability to develop a detailed furniture and fittings project plan, coordinate production process, coordinate project team, supervise available resource & allocation and deliver on pre agreed terms, budget, quality and scope.
- Sound knowledge of furniture factory equipment and effective basic technical know-how to maintain manufacturing machines and tools to maximum functionality.
- B.Sc. in any Engineering related field with a minimum of 5 years’ proven post qualification / experience in furniture factory.
- Certification in Production and Inventory Management as well as Quality Control is an added advantage.
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and updated CV in PDF file to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the ” Job title and Job application” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.