Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, one of the key players in Nigeria’s Garment Manufacturing, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Manager
- Our client is seeking to recruit experienced candidate as Factory Manager who will oversee all daily operations of the factory
- Must be ready to resume immediately
- Degree in Engineering, Management, Clothing & textile or related fields
- Proven work experience as a Factory manager in textile/garment manufacturing Industry with minimum of 5 years active work.
- Living Proximity to Mowe, Ogun State.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Computer literacy
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
- Manage and motivate workers to achieve the factory daily targets.
- Oversee factory workers, production and efficiency of the machines to make sure the factory is running smoothly, quickly, efficiently, effectively and safely
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Monitor daily attendance, investigate and resolve causes of absenteeism
- Ensure safety regulations and policies are implemented within the factory floor and among the factory workers.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Address employees? issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements
- Influence and stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
Deadline: 30th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.