Armorsil West Africa Limited supplies construction chemicals & waterproofing solutions to the construction industry in Nigeria, all backed up by technological superior service and onsite support. We strive to provide exceptional customer service while offering our clients the best waterproofing options. We are committed to making good waterproof construction chemical decision for both existing and potential clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Accountant
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through 3 or more years of related experience
- Ability to apply knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles & Cost Accounting Standards
- Must be able to adapt to new and different computer programs and software to enable efficient data gathering and analysis
- Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
- Good written, verbal communication and collaborative skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to analyze and reconcile complex accounts and reserves
- Strong organizational and communicational skills
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of sage or Odoo accounting software preferred
- Apparel industry background preferred
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Prepare, analyze and report weekly, monthly, quarterly gross margin analysis by brand by customer type
- Assist in month-end closing, prepare journal entries as necessary, analyze inventory evaluation, inventory roll forward
- Prepare collateral reporting
- Work with IT department for system issues, maintenance and development such as production, purchasing, import/export, accounts payable, accounts receivable, import / export IT, receiving, shipping, and other.
- Analyze cost accounting data and assist with cycle count / physical inventories
- Maintain internal control documentation and test internal controls
- Prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile sales, cost and inventory, liability accounts by customer type by division
- Review and analyze inventory and margin reports, conduct research and perform analytical studies in regards to cost analyses and profitability
- Support and assist internal department reporting requirements such as audit schedules, tax schedules and others
- Ensure timely submission, accuracy and validity of inventory, gross margin schedules to management
N70,000 and above
Deadline: 10th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Factory Accountant” as subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.