Facility Manager in Luxury Apartment Company
Mecer Consulting Limited – Our client, a first-class Luxury Apartment company based in Maitama Abuja with some first of its kind type of apartments, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- Minimum of a B.Sc. Degree in Engineering, Estate Management or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Facility Manager in a reputable organization
- Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Salary: 2.5m per annum upper limit.
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning etc.
- Lead, direct and supervise all day to day technical and non-technical maintenance operations satisfactorily.
- Respond appropriately to facility malfunction and emergencies
- Establishing and maintaining official business relationship with our Tenants from different backgrounds and attending to their queries and complaints promptly and efficiently
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds, security etc.
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water, electricity and heating, are well-maintained
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Allocating and managing space between buildings
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about leasing
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations.
- Ability to understand, interpret and communicate complicated technical issues and to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders
- Negotiating skills for establishing contracts of work
- Arrange for and maintain records of preventive maintenances carried out on all equipment and follow strictly the preventive maintenance schedule
- Ensure structures and facilities are up and running in line with stipulated HSE standards and government regulations.
- Generate accurate reports, track queries and complaints to ensure satisfactory resolutions within set timeline.
- Preparation of any reports required on maintenance activities and the state of the facilities.
- Issuance of correspondence/notifications to tenants, facility users and vendors when required.
- Prepare and send breakdown of weekly and monthly expenses in Excel.
Deadline: 19th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates in Abuja and its environment would be considered.