Facility Manager at Creativity Unisex Salon
Creativity Unisex Salon is into Beauty and Salon Service, General Contract, Manicure and Pedicure Service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Most generally, facility managers cover four key workplace aspects:
- People: Ensuring employees are properly accommodated in a workplace that supports their needs and expectations.
- Building and landscaping: Ensuring the building is maintained, improved, and managed, and that vendor partnerships are managed.
- Assets and technology: Monitoring and managing the major assets and technologies within the workplace to ensure maximum return on investment.
- Processes: Setting up and improving processes that facilitate everyday operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 0 – 1 year Experience.
- Interpersonal communication skills are necessary for communicating with employees, upper management, vendors, and guests through email, phone, text, and in-person.
- Strong analytical skills power decision-making in the modern office. Big Data plays a crucial role in workplace management, making analytical capabilities a premier trait.
- Leadership skills are the hallmark of a good workplace manager. Taking charge on facility projects and coordinating across teams are both common occurrences.
- Long-term planning skills help a good facility manager see the forest from the trees and make holistic decisions about facilities with long-term benefits in mind.
N85,000 – N95,000 / month.
Deadline: 26th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.