Experienced Restaurant Managers at Food Concepts Plc
Food Concepts Plc was incorporated on 6 December 1999 as Food Concepts & Entertainment Limited and commenced operations in 2000. The Company was converted from a Private Limited Liability Company into a Public Limited Liability Company and the Company’s name was subsequently changed to Food Concepts Plc. by a Special Resolution dated 10 May 2009.
Following its incorporation, Food Concepts secured franchises from reputable South African Quick Service Restaurants operators to manage and operate their brands in Nigeria. The Company subsequently acquired and developed other Brands, such as Chicken Republic, PieXpress, Butterfield and Yum Yum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experience Restaurant Manager
Locations: Kaduna, Niger and Kano
- In a bid to meet our unprecedented growth and expansion, we are currently recruiting Experienced Restaurant (QSR) Managers for our upcoming Chicken Republic (QSR) stores across Nigeria.
- First Degree or HND, OND with at-least Second-Class Lower Division/Lower Credit or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of two(2) years hands-on managerial experience in a topnotch Quick Service Restaurant (QSR); and
- Trackable achievement in Operations, Financial Planning and Control, Customer Service, People Development, and Sales Building.
- Kano: Ibrahim Taiwo Road, Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital and Kastina Road.
- Kaduna: Barawa, Zaria, Kachia, Yakubu Gowon, Constitution Road, and Ahmadu Bello Way.
- Minna: Zungeru Road Minna.
Deadline: 10th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Food Concepts PLC will not be liable for relocation or accommodation expenses for successful candidates; as such, only candidates who can conveniently live and work in the stated location will be considered.