A Pan Nigerian Business Membership Organization with head office in Lagos is looking to recruit suitable cadidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
- Recruitment of new members.
- Organizing of the Branch and servicing of the Branch Council.
- Administration and retrieval of questionnaires to assess the performance of members as may be required.
- Effective mobilization of members for effective participation in Notional project programmes and activities.
- Effective liaison with the State Government, its relevant Ministries, Department and Agencies and other relevant public on matters relating to the organisation and Its members,
- Handling of members problems as may be required from time to time and liaising with the Branch Chairman and the National secretariat as may be necessary for effective performance of the functions of the Secretariat,
- Collection of Subscriptions/levies from all members
- Furnishing of monthly report to the CEO and HOD on the activities of the Branch.
- Performance of such other duties as may be assigned by the CEO or the HOD at the National Secretariat of the organisation and/ or as directed by the Branch Council.
- Not more than 40 years of age.
- Good University Degree and possession of a second degree will be on added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a reputable organization.
- Good planning, problem solving / decision making, Interpersonal relations, marketing, communication (Report Writing, Public Speaking/Presentation) skills are very essential.
- Team building and relationship management skills are very Important for this job role,
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good driving skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Internet and Microsoft office suites are essential.
- Fluency in Hausa language is an added advantage
- The remuneration for this position is highly competitive and in line with what obtains in the Organised Private Sector.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application together with detailed Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.