Executive Personal Assistant at Matrix Homes and Properties Limited
Matrix Homes and Properties Limited is a company duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and regulated by the Special Control Unit for Money Laundering. Driven by passion for excellence, with a team of experienced Real Estate professionals, Matrix Homes is determined to make the acquisition of homes affordable to all Nigerians while diligently working in the best interest of our customers.
Our areas of specialization include; Sales of Land, Property Management, Properties Development and Consulting. Over the years, we have been able to reduce housing deficit in Nigeria through our flexible and seamless property development scheme.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant
Location: Egbeda, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Attend to visitors and receive phone calls and directing them to where appropriate
- High sense of discretion and initiative, while upholding confidentiality.
- Maintain and demonstrate good leadership, trust and support with the Executive team
- Act as the point of contact between the Executive Director and internal colleagues.
- Book and schedule calendar, meetings time and day for the Executive Director.
- Plan diaries, make travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries.
- Work closely with the Executive Director. and relate information accordingly
- Setup reminders for Executive Director. for on-time execution.
- Email management, run executive orders from time-to-time.
- Handling correspondence directed to managers and executives.
- Ensure on-time executive actions on projects, programmes and activities.
- HND / B.Sc in any discipline
- Should be result oriented and highly confidential.
- Must be proactive and willing to take up new challenges.
- Applicants MUST reside within Egbeda, Shasha, Alimosho and environ.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience
- Must be attractive and intellectually sound
- Must be highly professional with good dress sense.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using their “Phone Number and Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified and shortlisted candidates would be contacted through their “Phone Numbers” for interview