Executive Assistant at Technology Distributions Limited (TD) iLIFE
Technology Distributions Limited (TD) commenced business in May 1999 as the pioneer ICT distributor in West Africa and currently represents HP, Microsoft, APC, IBM, Dell, Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, Lenovo, Zinox, Infinix, Tecno, Nokia, Bosch & Samsung.
As the first manufacturer-accredited local distributor for the sub-region, TD, with the support of the OEMs, successfully confronted the myriad challenges posed by the hitherto unstructured market.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele.
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues.
- Organising meetings and booking meeting rooms.
- Handling correspondence directed to managers.
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries.
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently.
- Producing reports and presentations.
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems.
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of OND
- Minimum of 1-year experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanour.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the email.