A reputable company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ethical Hacker (White Hat Hackers & Red Hat Hackers)
- Must be computer system expert with very strong programming and computer networking skills
- Should have the essential characteristics of patience, creative thinking, persistence, perseverance and problem solving skills
- Th networking skills should cover DHCP, NAT, Subnetting, IPv4, Pv6, DNS VLANs, OSI Model, MAC addressing, ARP and Routers and switches
- They Should also be thorough in Linux, Wireshark Tepdump, Virtualisation software (VirtualBox and VMWare Workstation), security concepts and technologies such as public key infrastructure, Secure Socket Layer, Intrusion Detection System, Firewalls, etc., Wireless technologies including encryption of algorithms (WEP, WAP, WAP2), the four-way handshake, WPS, etc. and the protocol for connection and authentication
- They should have hands-on knowledge of web applications including cloning websites using HTfrack and redirecting traffic to alternate websites, in-depth knowledge of digital forensics including tools & techniques, network forensics, recovering detected files and avoiding detection, through knowledge of TCP / IP protocol stack and fields including the knowledge of the fields (flags, window, df, tos, seq, ack, etc.) and good knowledge of manipulation of each of these fields in TCP and IP packet for MitM attacks
- Experience in creating virtual machines with high resolution (1920 x 1080) is obviously expected
- A good understanding of the strength and weakness of each cryptography algorithm, reverse engineering skills to avoid IDS and AV detection and knowledge of changing Metasploit payload signatures to evade AV detection, is also required
- He should be capable of password guessing & cracking, session spoofing, session hijacking, session network traffic sniffing, denial of service attacks, exploiting of buffer overflow vulnerabilities, SQL injection, etc.
- Qualifications such as CEH, GIAC and OSCP would be an advantage.
Deadline: 22nd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed CV, including contact phone numbers, photocopies of educational qualifications and service certificates, along with a passport size photograph, by e-mail to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.