Estate Manager – North at A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited
A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estate Manager – North
- Management and supervision of all properties in the northern region to required efficiency, quality, service and upholding all aspects of compliance and quality standards and adhering to budget and required criteria.
- Preparation and Monitoring the Tenancy Agreements of tenancies in Northern Region for execution by both parties.
- Follow-up with sitting tenants in the region on rentals and service charge collection by writing prompt reminders, calls and visitation to tenants if need be.
- Preparation of reports on Statutory Charges in the region (Land use, Tenement Rates and Ground Rents).
- Ensure occupancy of vacant spaces in the region are properly marketed to ensure full occupancy.
- Conduct routine inspection /visitation of all properties within the region for maintenance, health, safety and security.
- Ensuring essential repairs, replacements are carried out as part of the maintenance program
- Maintain accurate records / documentation across all property transactions.
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- BSc. / HND in Estate Management, Quantity Surveying, or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience as Estate Manager.
- Good knowledge of laws, statutes, and ordinances within the Real Estate space.
- Speaks Hausa Language fluently, live within core north and very familiar with the northern region
- Ability to keep accurate records
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven experience in safety
- Strong communicator who enjoys interacting with and protecting the public.
- Can drive an automobile and must have a valid driver’s license.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com using “Estate Manager – North” as the subject of the mail.