A Real Estate & Facility Firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estate and Sales Officer
Location: Island, Lagos
Real Estate Functions:
- Source for valuable properties in different geographical areas to meet client requirement.
- Work with the legal team to ensure all contracts are signed and kept properly.
- Close transactions and ensure all payments/fees are made.
- Build a strong network.
- Conduct inspections with clients.
- Follow up with necessary documents i.e. contracts and agreement, offer letter, Service Level Agreements.
- Maintain a master list of available properties.
Facility Management Functions:
- Ensure effective facility and property management.
- Deal with emergency issues that arise on the properties i.e. disruption, equipment breakdown, safety breaches.
- Engage and negotiate the services of artisans, workmen, vendors, service providers such as cleaners, security, waste disposal management, plumbers.
- OND in Estate Management, Urban and Regional Planning with 1 – 2 years working experience in property sourcing and facility management.
- Knowledge of wide geographical area property listing pricing.
- N40,000 plus commission on sales.
Deadline: 18th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.