Estate and Sales Officer in a Real Estate and Facility Management Company
A Real Estate and Facility Management company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estate and Sales Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos.
Qualification / Experience
- OND in Estate Management, Urban and Regional Planning with 1 – 2 years working experience in property sourcing and facility management. Knowledge of wide geographical area property listing pricing
- Must reside around Lagos Island area.
Real Estate Functions:
- Source for valuable properties in different geographical areas to meet client requirement.
- Conduct inspections with clients.
- Follow up with necessary documents i.e. contracts and agreement, offer letter, Service Level Agreements.
- Maintain a master list of available properties.
- Work with the legal team to ensure all contracts are signed and kept properly.
- Close transactions and ensure all payments / fees are made.
- Build a strong network.
Facility Management Functions:
- Ensure effective facility and property management.
- Deal with emergency issues that arises on the properties i.e. disruption, equipment breakdown, safety breaches.
- Engage and negotiate the services of artisans, work men, vendors, service providers such as cleaners, security, waste disposal management, plumbers.
N40,000 / Month plus commission on sales.
Deadline: 18th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the “Job title” as subject of the email.