EPC Core Network Engineer in a Telecommunication Company
Proten International – Our client in the Telecommunication Industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: EPC Core Network Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience in a related field
- Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology / Networking / telecom.
- Certification required : CCNP, CCSP, CCDA
- Working knowledge on Cisco & Huawei network switches and routers.
- Detailed technical knowledge of L2 & L3 routing, switching protocols.
- Available to work in 24*7 shift time, on-call support.
- Analysis and Solution for E2E problems like throughput, accessibility, and mobility.
- Abilities to evaluate network performance.
- Good knowledge on CS nodes configuration and parameters (MSC MGW HLR HSS etc), basic and optional features to help to improve the network performance and user experience.
- Abilities to Planned and Designed HLD/LLD for entire EPC Core.
- Abilities to Implement Layer7 DPI, Content-Based Charging, service-based traffic shaping, flow-based charging and Bandwidth control.
- Configuration of Cisco routers and switches.
- Huawei Routers and Switches.
- Strong Knowledge of routing protocols such as static, ospf, isis, bgp, mpls,l2vpn.
- Hands on Huawei PS Core equipment’s and Cisco Routers.
- Availability to system 24X7 for any issue resolution and willing to learn further+
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain packet switching core nodes (SGSN, GGSN, MME, SGW/PGW, CG, and Switch) and resolve UE browsing issues.
- Handling technical queries, technical presentation and root cause analysis.
- Back Office support, Alarm monitoring, problem identification and resolution.
- Designed EPC packet switched core network topology and planned IP address/VLANs for new build LTE network.
- Monitoring and analysis of PS core Performance KPIs for any complex issues in the network.
- Analysis of traffic measurements, success rates and other PS KPI performance.
- Integration of BSC, RNC, eNodeB, HSS, OCS, PCRF with PS core network nodes.
- PS projects implementations and support for operator networks.
- STP and DRA Swap project.
- Designed the EPC packet-switched core network topology and planned IP address/VLANs for new build LTE network.
- Commissioned and configured SGW/PGW, MME and CG and achieved end to end first call.
- Configured and integrated LTE network with already existing 2G and 3G Network.
- Performed software upgrade, license loading and rectifications on Huawei SGSN, GGSN and CG to enable interoperability between the GPRS/UMTS and LTE nodes.
- Strong Knowledge of MME, SGSN, SGW, PGW, GGSN, PCRF, VoLTE, CG, DNS, URL Server, OCS
- Strong Knowledge on Protocols: BSSAP, RANAP, GTP, MAP, SCTP, Diameter, SGSAP, S1AP, RADIUS
- Good Knowledge on Interfaces: Gb, Ga, Gn/Gp, Gr, Gf, Gi, Gy, Gx, SGs, S1, S6a, S10/S11, S5/S8, GGSN, SGW, PGW , SGSN, MME, CG, DNS, Switch, Firewall, SPS, HLR/HSS, PCRF
- KPIs Analysis: Mobility, Accessibility, Retain ability, Availability, etc
N200,000 – N250,000 Monthly
Deadline: 5th October, 2020.