Enugu State Government Recruitment for Managing Director, Enugu State Water Corporation
Enugu State Government invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to the post of:
Job Title: Managing Director, Enugu State Water Corporation
- The Managing Director is the Chief Executive Officer and shall be responsible for the day to day administration of Enugu State Water Corporation.
- Carrying out policy decisions of the Board.
- Supervising staff matters.
- Carrying out such other functions as may from time to time be delegated to him by the Board.
- Coordinating and directing the functions of departments of the Corporation.
- Managing the business of the Corporation.
To be eligible for appointment as Managing director of Enugu State Water Corporation, the candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- A good Honours degree or it’s equivalent in Engineering, preferably Water Engineering/ Geology, from a recognized, University or other institution of higher learning
- Must be a registered member of Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE), as well as, Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria (CQREN):
- Possession of a Master’s degree or Ph.b in Engineering, preferably Water Engineering/ Geology, will be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years cognate experience in relevant industry; and
- Proficiency in Information and Communication Technology.
Terms of Appointment
- The conditions of service are as obtainable in the State’s Public Service System.
- The successful candidate Will be entitled to all officially approved benefits attached to the post of Managing Director, Enugu State Water Corporation.
Deadline: 15th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications in sealed envelopes marked “Post of Managing director, Enugu State Water Corporation” on the top left corner and addressed to:
The Permanent Secretary (Gen Administration),
Office of the Secretary to the State Government,
Abuja Building, Government House,
Note: Applications are to be typewritten with photocopies of relevant credentials: Curriculum Vitae (CV), names and addresses of three; (3) referees, one of whom must be the candidate’s present employer. Each referee is to forward a confidential report on the applicant directly to the address above.