Entry-level Data Entry Assistant at Action Against Hunger
Action Against Hunger is the world’s hunger specialist and leader in a global movement that aims to end life-threatening hunger for good within our lifetimes. For 40 years, the humanitarian and development organization has been on the front lines, treating and preventing hunger across nearly 50 countries. It served more than 21 million people in 2018 alone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Assistant
Job Type: Temporary
Duration: 3 Months
- The position is based in Abuja, FCT and is a 3 months contract. The Data Entry Assistant is to oversee the consolidation of the timesheets and listing files.
- What is at stake is the timely delivery of the consolidated file in order to finalize accounting.
- Have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree/ HND in any field.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in office administrative work.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programs.
- Professional experience in data entry and good knowledge of data entry/analysis software packages is a must.
- Experience in archiving and documentation procedures.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to maintain confidentiality and analytical
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Approachable, diplomatic, and able to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment.
- Request and compile completed timesheet from the capital and field-based HR Assistants;
- Update the data entry template with the information from completed and submitted timesheet;
- For manually completed timesheets, re-enter the data from paper timesheet (manual) into the Excel template in order to get the percentage allocation at the bottom of the file.
- Modify the data entry template, line by line with the percentage as given by the timesheet;
- Make coherence checks and share inconsistencies with the Finance HoD.
- Check the quality of data on timesheets and clarify inconsistencies if any with employees and managers.
- Submits the corrected data entry template to the HR Administration Manager.
- Submits all International employees timesheets to the HR HoD.
- Daily Worker Rate: 4,995 Naira (5% taxable)
Deadline: 18th June, 2020.