Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja & Lagos
- The Corporate Sales Representative is responsible for creating mutually advantageous relationships with organizations to build and maintain corporate sales accounts.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 3 – 5 years of relevant sales experience
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
Skills / Competencies:
- Giving attention to Details
- Time Management
- Planning & Organizing
- Result Focus
- Accountability & Dependability
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- High Energy and Manage Stress.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts
- Oversee the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow up
- Coordinate product logo placement with contractors to meet the client’s specifications
- Analyze sales trends, track unit sales, and generate gross margin reports
- Generate monthly budgets and sales forecasts
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the corporate program
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues.
- Work with the Marketing Dept to develop and execute Corporate Sales initiatives
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events
- Follow up on leads generated through retail stores, research and promotional events
- Work with suppliers to secure opportunity buys and availability of products
Deadline: 30th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.