Enterprise Business Manager at Arit of Africa Limited
Arit of Africa Limited is a worldclass IT Systems Integrator and ICT Infrastructure Solutions Provider established over four decades ago with specialty in the deployment of highend IT systems, solutions and services. We are a customercentric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an indepth understanding of the Nigerian market and therefore understand the need to be conversant with the dynamic environmental factors in which the businesses operate, bearing in mind international best practices. Suffice to say we are a glocal (global and local) organization set to provide firstrate services that delight our esteemed customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Business Manager
Location: Lagos Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
Major Responsibility & Duties
- Implement overall sales strategy
- Build good relationship with assigned clients
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly review together with the Line Manager.
- Plan and manage sales and marketing resources according to agreed targets which must be met.
- Ensure availability of Products to clients at all times.
- Ensure clients are well equipped with product materials and technical knowledge
- Expand Clientele base by securing positive deals with new enterprise clients through direct sales
- Provide feedback of the market, analyze and determine most crucial needs of key clients and partners and carry them out to ensure they receive first-class customer care and service.
Role Specific Competencies
- BSc Marketing or other Social Science related degree (Minimum 2:1)
- Stakeholder Management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
- Minimum of 10-years IT sales experience
- Good understanding of geography of Nigeria.
- Key account management skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of business planning
- Good people management skills
- Effective time and process management skills
- MBA in Marketing is an added advantage.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.