Engineering Services Manager at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative
AETI Power Systems & Controls Ltd (www.aetipower.com), is an Indigenous Engineering Consulting Company established to provide total solutions to the specific needs of the Manufacturing, Telecommunication, Hospitality, and Oil & Gas Industry.
We are desirous of identifying technically sound, experienced and self-managed professional of high integrity in the position below for our client:
Job Title: Engineering Services Manager
Report to: Food Services Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- To administer all the maintenance activities of the Facility, factory equipment and all equipment & facility in all Company-owned stores pan Nigeria
- Lead a team of professional engineers and technicians in providing maintenance and engineering support to all factory equipment, Company-owned stores equipment and the facilities.
- Analysing of management information regarding maintenance cost and recommending appropriate actions to be taken
- Advise management on machine procurement suitable for factory/restaurant capacity
- Supervision of installation of new machines and refurbishment of old machines
- Oversee all projects related to the Company’s Central Kitchen and also oversee all Engineering Projects in all the Company-owned stores pan Nigeria.
- Facilities and equipment audit in the Company’s Central Kitchen and all Company-owned stores pan Nigeria.
- Drive the strict adherence to the annual maintenance schedule in the Company’s Central Kitchen and all Company-owned stores pan Nigeria
- Training, motivating and discipline of engineering staff
- Ensuring cost-effectiveness of the overall maintenance activities
Area of Contribution:
- Prepare and execute equipment and facility maintenance policies for the business
- Lead a team of technicians in providing maintenance and engineering support to all factory equipments and facilities in the Central Kitchens
- Lead a professional engineering team in ensuring 100% plant availability
- Develop the team through on the job training
- Continuous monitoring and review of engineering annual maintenance schedule ensuring that all activities are in line with standard Engineering practice.
- Manages all fixed assets in the plant & all company-owned stores and make recommendation on matters relating to equipment and ensure proper functioning of all equipment
- Equipment sourcing.
- Analysing of management information regarding plant utilization, capacity and maintenance cost and recommending appropriate actions to be taken
- Manages the inventory of spares in engineering store ensuring that they are adequate for factory and stores support
- Planning and implementation of effective preventive maintenance schedule and machine overhauls
- Graduate in Engineering (HND/BSC)
- Years of Experience: Minimum of 6 years with 5 years senior-level experience
- Engineering Management system
- Standard Engineering Practice
- Process Development, Implementation and Control
- Valves and pneumatics
- Budget Management and Control
- Cost Management
- Deep knowledge of PLCs, HDMI and SCADA systems
- Deep knowledge of Sensors, Motors and Drives
- EHSS Management
- Contract/SLA management
- Continuous Improvement management
- Sound knowledge of kitchen and bakery equipment maintenance and repair
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Applicable Legislation as well as Policies and Procedures.
- Report writing and presentation skill
- Analytical skill
- Sound troubleshooting skill
- Maintenance Planning and execution
- Knowledge of fleet management
- Sound production knowledge
- QSR knowledge
- Equipment Audit
- An understanding of global matters and their impact on the respective industry.
- Sound in the use of Microsoft office for reporting
- Tight reporting schedule
Deadline: 7th September, 2020.