Employment Opportunities in a Leading Privately Owned Multinational Company
Prefer not to state
We are a leading privately owned Multinational Company with headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria and presence in some other African Countries. The Group is a diversified conglomerate, with interest in Banking, Telecoms, Oil & Gas and Real Estate.
The company desires to recruit senior level, highly competent, result-oriented, talented and self-motivated professionals with excellent track record of achievement in their respective fields to fill the management position below:
Job Title: Head of Business – Upstream Oil & Gas
Reference No.: HOB – Upstream
- Providing management guidance & support to the project team for better project execution.
- Supervise project implementation and operations
- Coordinate resources both internal and external to ensure successful launch of projects/products.
- Actively involved in Business Development – Presales, Estimation/contract Negotiations With vendors, etc.
- Strategic Business Planning along with Revenue/Budget Management.
- Liaise with relevant government and non- government agencies.
- Regular briefing of the Board on all activities and operations.
- Good understanding of the budgeting process and performance reporting to the Board.
- Ability to represent the company in third party functions, meetings and events, including but not limited to Government Ministries, Directorates and Agencies. International organizations, community associations and leaders etc.
- Ability to champion the enforcement of standards and procedures to ensure company does not fall foul of any operational procedure or regulatory requirements.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A degree in Engineering, the Science or Social sciences with a minimum of second class upper from a reputable university.
- An MBA or Master’s degree in science or social science will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 25 years work experience of which 12 years should be at a senior management level with sufficient exposure to the upstream sector of the oil industry.
- Must be an experienced leader who has led the topmost level of an E&P, FMCG or Finance company. He is expected to have multicultural exposure with the ability to mix and interact at different levels of the society.
- An international exposure as a Country Manager / Managing Director will be an added advantage
- Candidate should be around 50 years of age but not more than 60 years.
- Candidate should possess excellent analytical skills, good leadership track record. Good interpersonal skills, and high problem-solving ability.
- Good entrepreneurial skill and commercial approach to business are also required skills.
- High ethical standards plus excellent knowledge of corporate governance is also required.
- The candidate should have the ability to troubleshoot and work under intense pressure without losing his / her cool.
Job Title: Head of Business – Downstream Oil & Gas
Reference No.: HOB – Downstream
- Directing all Business and Operational activities of the Company and ensuring the right Policies and Measures are put in place to drive corporate goals and objectives.
- Preparing a Corporate and Annual business plan, and monitoring progress against these plans.
- Providing strategic advice to the CEO and members of the Board, to keep them mindful of improvements within the Company and to guarantee that the appropriate policies are produced to meet the Company’s main goals and objectives.
- Representing the Company in negotiations with the Public, key Stakeholders. Business Partners, Government Departments and other key Contacts to secure the most effective Contract terms for the Company.
- Establishing and maintaining an effective relationship (formal and informal) with major Customers, relevant Government Agencies, Local Authorities, key Decision Makers and other Stakeholders to ensure the Company is providing the appropriate range and quality of services or regulatory requirements.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field. An MBA or other relevant post-graduate qualifications will bean added advantage.
- Around 50 years of age with minimum of 25 years of cognate relevant experience, at least 12 years of which must be at senior management position in a blue-chip company preferably in FMCG, Downstream Oil & Gas, Banking etc.
- Excellent Leadership, Communication and Organisational Skills.
- Strong Presentation and Negotiation skills.
- Experience in establishing and building strong collaborative business partnerships with Partners.
- Strong strategic orientation, leadership, interpersonal, critical-thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound knowledge of marketing and promotional channels in local and international markets.
- Experience in working with cross functional teams and ability to carry them along in driving marketing initiatives.
- People management experience, including proven ability to identify and develop talents.
Job Title: Managing Director – Digital Bank
Reference No.: MD – Digital Bank
Responsibilities & Job Scope
- Advising the Board, through the Chairman on the strategic direction of the bank
- Managing and directing the financial institution towards its primary financial objectives.
- Responsible for the overall implementation and management of bank objectives, policies. regulatory requirements, regional! local bonding and addressing Bank strategic plans.
- Communicating the bank’s shared values, beliefs and mission to all staff. Projecting the bank to the communities we serve. Collaborating with other member Group subsidiaries in meeting shared objectives.
- Overseeing all operations and business activities in line with overall strategy and mission.
- Creating and driving strategies for Mobile Financial Services Products that deliver tangible results.
- Advising, Influencing and Engaging widely with staff and executives across the company and Group.
- Reviewing financial and non-financial reports to device solutions and improvements.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of second class honours degree in either the Social Sciences, Management, Pure and Applied Sciences, or any other related field of study from a reputable recognized University.
- An M,Sc., MBA or other relevant Post-Graduate Qualification, will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 25 years extensive experience in a well-structured Bank/Financial Institution, 12 years of which must have been in a Senior Management capacity.
- Knowledge of all spheres of Banking. Finance. Marketing and Management. Proficiency in regional! rural Banking will be an added advantage.
- An all-round experience in Operations Management, Corporate & Strategic Planning, Marketing Economics. Contracting Corporate Affairs
- In-depth knowledge of Digital Money Services and Fintech are essential
- Strong Commercial Orientation
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
Job Title: Head of Business – Telecoms
Reference No.: HOB – Telecoms
- Design and implement business strategies. plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Advise daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing. Sales. Finance, Human Resource etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting.data and metrics
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Represent the Company in negotiations with the Public, key Stakeholders. Business Partners. Government Departments and other key Contacts to secure the most effective Contract terms for the Company.
- Manage relationships with partners / vendors.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or relevant fields: M.Sc / MBA will be an added advantage.
- Vast experience in all aspects of Telecommunications business, especially technical capabilities and strong Sales background.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT / Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Around 55 years of age, with robust experience in a renowned Telecommunications company, preferably rising to the level of an MD, CTO or Commercial Director.
- Past military experience will be an added advantage.
Internationally Competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await successful candidates.
Deadline: 16th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (as an MS Word document) with Contact Telephone numbers, current work Location, Email address and scanned Passport-size photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Reference” as the subject of the email.
Note: All applications will be treated in strict conficence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.