Employment Opportunities in a Community Pharmacy
PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a Community Pharmacy is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Technician
- Collection and analysis of body fluids to conduct tests.
- Set up, clean, and maintain laboratory equipment.
- Taking note of abnormality in any patient and reporting them to the appropriate personnel.
- Contribute to a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, physicians and co-workers by following established standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Must be a certified laboratory technician from a recognised school of Health Technology.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 1-year work experience in a similar role
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Detail-oriented. Ability to adapt easily and work under pressure (emergency)
- Strong Laboratory data management skills.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient information.
Job Title: Pharmacist (Intern)
- The candidate must be inducted.
- Dispensing appropriate dosage of prescription and OTC drugs to patients.
- Safe and secure storage of medicines.
- Engage in Pharmacy retail activities and tasks.
Qualifications / Requirements
- The candidate must have a Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree
- Current provincial license to practice Pharmacy from the Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria
- Good communication (oral and written), interpersonal and people management skills.
Deadline: 8th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.