Employment Opportunities at Dayola Property & Development Company
Dayola Property and Development Company was founded in 1999 and today has become one of the prime creators of quintessential homes and apartments in the business districts and newly developed areas of Lagos metropolis. Though incorporated in 2008, Dayola Property started business with Investment and Trade, while building relationships and experience that has been taken into property development.
We have primarily focused on developing affordable luxury homes through joint ventures and partnerships. Our portfolio has grown to encompass a wide range of home buyers’ delight, hospitality, commercial and recreational facilities that fits our client’s taste and desire.
Our priority is to be the premier developer of choice in Nigeria and sub-Saharan region delivering sustainable earnings to our investors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer (Serviced Apartments)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Facilities Officer reports to the Facilities Manager and supports the day to day operations within the FM function while proactively ensuring building maintenance is undertaken in a timely and safe manner and providing administrative support to the Facilities Manager.
- Implement the organisation policies in aspects of housing and property management.
- Assist with the delivery of repairs and estate management policies and carry out estate management inspections on all of the properties in conjunction with the Facility Manager.
- Comply with the organisation’s Health and Safety Policy, reporting any matters of concern to the Facility Manager and ensuring compliance with Health & Safety legislation as this relates to the Association’s properties.
- Participate in out of hours emergency maintenance service.
- Provide technical advice to other team members/other staff or to tenants
- Provide the Facility Manager with reports on contractors’ performance, cost and service and monitor quality and value for money
- Responsible for undertaking the inspection of properties during and after the defects liability period in conjunction with the Development Section.
- Carry out pre and post inspections of reactive repairs jobs within agreed timescales.
- Carry out other duties, within the scope of the job, and meet the needs and requirements of the business.
- Oversee and coordinate the activities of subcontractors and artisans.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of designated housing unit.
- Identify problematic facilities and determine what installation or repair services needed.
- Identify hazards and assess risk on designated housing unit.
- Communicate safety and health requirements needed.
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in Estate Management or any related course
- 3 – 5 years minimum experience in similar position in a reputable organization
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Good Judgment
- Showing logical decision making and a hands-on approach.
Job Title: Shop Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Set business goals, performance standards, and expectations through objective and result tracking.
- Manage all the departments in production and processes impacting departmental operations to ensure compliance with organization policies.
- Set specific targets and timelines to achieve production goals, tracking results, providing feedback, and taking corrective actions as appropriate.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a manager.
- A University Degree or it’s equivalent.
- Proficient leadership skill
- Proficient negotiation skill
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient team player
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
- Proficient report management kill
- Flexible and great time
- Applicants must reside in Abuja within the following locations: Durumi 1, 2, 3, Area 1, Gaduwa, Kudu, Apo Nepa.
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Job Title: Procurement Officer (Construction)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Requesting and reviewing supplier quotations from a commercial standpoint.
- Processing requisition data
- Periodic negotiation of material rates.
- Expediting and ensuring timely deliveries.
- Maintaining supplier relationships and master data.
- Spend analysis.
- Financial reporting.
- Liaising with project managers to set & maintain budgets.
- Investigation and evaluation of new potential suppliers, recommending those most desirable to senior management.
- Negotiating with partners for the recovery of defect products during the warranty period.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3-4 years’ experience in the construction industry preferable
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
Deadline: 5th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job Title as the subject of the email.