Cr8 Careers is an integrated human resources company poised to deliver multiple innovative HR solutions and manpower development initiatives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement / Supply Chain Manager – Agriculture
- Must maintain clear, timely, and consistent communication with suppliers, vendors, and shipping contacts throughout the procurement lifecycle
- Responsible for proactively engaging suppliers in identifying potential issues
- Liaise with the key company employees to determine the company products and service needs per time
- Ensure a competitive evaluation of multiple vendors for all the company’s required products across the agri-business
- Maintain a vendor database of qualified and price-competitive vendors per time
- Forecast procurement needs and establish lead times for various commodities across the agro-value chain
- Periodically perform vendor evaluation and sensitization exercises
- Ensure that all vendors who do business with the company follow the highest possible standards of responsible business ethics.
Job Title: Reception / Administration Officer – Agriculture
- Representing the Company with a positive attitude and professional appearance
- Greet and welcome guests warmly as soon as they arrive at the office, and ensure they are comfortable.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls and mails
- Direct visitors to the appropriate staff and or office Deal with customer and vendor complaints
- Attend to customers enquires promptly and efficiently
- Attend to visitors in a professional manner
- Offer refreshments to visitors when and where needed appropriately
- Deal with queries and provide correct information
- Maintain a neat and well-groomed appearance
- Maintain an attentive posture.
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Agriculture
- Building of competitive commodity value chains by linking improved productivity to increased value addition and downstream marketing. Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Create value whenever initiating activities or making decisions. Live and communicate the philosophy, mission, and vision of the company.
- The management team understands the dimension of value when doing business. Thus, ensure that the commercial aspects of decision-making are considered in all relevant areas (revenue management, investments, purchasing, employee scheduling, cost management, etc.
- Identification of successful value chain development strategies, models to raise production of target value chains and so drive progress to the goals of the Company. Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Developing quotes and proposals for prospects and clients.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
Deadline: 20th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Recruitment@cr8careers.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.