Electricians at Lilovat Solar Technology
Lilovat Solar Technology is a Nigeria based solar energy provider, We provide energy solution to people all over west Africa. Our range of services includes solar energy installation, Inverter installation, inverter repairs, Solar and Inverter training, Renewable energy consultancy, Sales of Inverter, Solar equipments and support services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrician
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We would like to hire an Electrician to join our team. You will be responsible for installing and repairing complex electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems working from a technical blueprint.
- To perform in this role you need an electrician degree from a technical college and experience in the field working on simple and complex electrical systems.
- HND qualification with 1-3 years work experience.
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
- Experience working as an electrician and as solar installer.
- High school diploma.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Electrician degree from a technical college.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
- Experience in renewable energy field.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
N40,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.