Electrical Technician in a Reputable Oil and Gas Company
Vantegral Consulting – Our client, an Oil and Gas company located in Lagos State, is recruiting an experienced individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
- Our client is looking for an experienced electrical technician to evaluate, assemble, and maintain electrical systems in equipment which are predominantly portable.
- To be successful as an electrical technician, you should be able to read electrical system design plans and recommend improvements, as well as calibrate instruments, and diagnose faulty equipment.
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Ordering of electrical supplies and equipment.
Preferred Background and Experience
- More than 4-year electrical, technical, or related degree.
- Completion of an electrical apprenticeship.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience operating hand and power tools, soldering and fault-testing equipment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 23rd April, 2022.