Electrical Technician at Erisco Foods Limited
Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more.
Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- Respond quickly to service requests and troubleshoot and repair electrical systems
- Perform preventative maintenance on a regular schedule
- Designing, assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical panels, electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Assemble, install, test and maintain electrical parts of machinery and equipments or electronic wiring using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning system, apparatus, and components using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Follow all Food Manufacturing rules and regulations including but not limited to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) and Safe Quality Foods (SQF).
- Provide technical identification and description of deficiencies ranging from concerns to critical issues
- Install, maintain and repair electrical, electromechanical, and electronic parts of machinery and equipment.
- Electric Motor Installations, Troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of packaging and process machines.
- Minimum of B.Sc, HND in Electrical Electronics Engineering or relevant field.
- Minimum of Two (2) years professional experience as Electrical Technicianin the FMCG sector.
- Experience operating hand and power tools, soldering and fault-testing equipment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.