Electrical Technician at CWAY Nigeria Limited
CWAY Group – In 1999, Mr. Onest Che founded CWAY group, a Foods and Beverages company in Nigeria and steadfastly committed these investments towards improving people’s lives. Since then, CWAY has been tending to consumers’ health needs and other high quality premium products. Two decades of rapid growth after establishment, CWAY consistently became a reckoning force as a high employer of labor and the market leader in manufacturing of drinking water and the beverages investment sector in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
- Electrical system Management
- Zero tolerance on downtime
- Manage the repair and maintenance cost, within the budget
- Ensure production outputs are met
- Trouble shoot and resolve electrical related problems/challenges.
- Maintain blowing machine area hygiene, upkeep and cleanliness to the highest industry standard
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) legislation, Regulations and Codes of Practice relevant to your work, as well as Delegate Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) policies and procedures.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices
- Must be able to carry out RCA, monitor machines for quality and productivity
- Must be very sound in TPM implementation and preventive maintenance method
- Manage overall cost of maintenance and power consumption
- Must be able to develop daily, weekly and monthly machine checklist and follow up implementation
Qualification / Skills
- B.Sc / HND in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years as Electrical Technician in FCMG Sector
- Sound Understanding of Bottling Machine Operation
- Proficiency in RCA and Problem Solving.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.