Electrical Industrial Engineer at Unicane Industries Limited
Unicane Industries Limited started operation over 4 years ago in Jamata, though has existed before then in some other locations and it is into refining of Ethanol and production of Sheanut butter.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Industrial Engineer
Location: Lokoja, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
As an electrical engineer, He’ll design, develop and maintain electrical control systems and components to required specifications. His work will focus on:
- Good Maintenance
- Programing VFD’s and Soft starters
- The electrical equipment that He’ll design and maintain is used across many sectors, including:
- Excellent In Medium Voltage (11 KV) Installation and commissioning
- Earthing Test Medium Voltage And Low Voltage.
- Insulation Test For Medium Voltage and Low Voltage Equipment’s.
- The building industrial Panels and services, including lighting, heating and ventilation , Pumping
- Production and distribution of power 11KV – 0.4 KV.
- Building Electrical Panels Starters Above 1000 KW.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant field;
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability;
- Relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician will also be an added advantage;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Lokoja in Kogi State.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in production/manufacturing companies;
- Knowledge of PLC, HMI etc. will be an added advantage;
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines;
Deadline: 18th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV along with a passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.