Valuworks Entreprises is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: e-Learning Management System Administrator / Trainer
- The Learning Management System Administrator/trainer provides technical leadership in the support of the Delta Learning Management System and execute all training related activities for the site.
- The position is responsible for the support, implementation, training and maintenance of contents, assets and other resources used for instructional functions.
- Coordinate, facilitate and deliver training related programs.
- Develop, track and monitor adherence and effectiveness of training programs.
- Work with stakeholders (users), to address and resolve LMS issues.
- Collaborate in making courses and course contents functional in the LMS
- Utilize excellent judgment and communication with others when working with sensitive data.
- Seek and document feedback results to help identify strengths and weaknesses as well as areas of opportunities.
- Organize and manage several tasks or projects with time-sensitive deadlines.
- Execute all present and future onboarding of users to the LMS.
- Provide support to Learning Management System users, manage compliants and provide support to project operations.
- Manage technical and functional day-to-day operational aspects of the LMS.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Job is located in Asaba,Delta State hence interested person must be a resident.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate complex technical concepts into layman’s terms.
- Experience in facilitation and training.
- Proficiency in computer usage, MS Office suite, online document management or data and systems integration.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Technical skills, including troubleshooting and understanding of file structure and systems.
Deadline: 18th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email